Initiate, Develop and Close new business opportunities for MyCartis in accordance with the strategy and objectives
- Build a solid Business Development pipeline, from screening, initiating negotiations and deal closure with key target groups which are the platform providers, Assay and kit developers, pharma companies, CROs and CLIA labs.
- By being the Business development manager for MyCartis, creating visibility and actively developing new business opportunities for the Evalution™ Platform.
- This means active participating and presenting MyCartis capabilities at relevant external conferences, key partnering meetings and target groups and audiences.
- Keep focus on key strategic areas and therapeutic areas. Align and work closely with the matrix functions, legal, product development, operations, regulatory, marketing to enable timely delivery and buy-in
- Bring / Establish a strong Network in the target groups
Requirements: experiences and competencies
- Proven Business development success and deal closure experiences with instruments, kits and reagents, assays, such as multiplex or IVD providers.
- Development partnerships and pipeline progression towards closure, leading negotiations and managing post deal relationships for long term success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for small and larger audiences, internal and external.
- Effective networker in the Pharma/CRO/IVD market players.
- Effective team player
- Proven and successful negotiation experiences
- Experience in sales and commercialisation of diagnostics or therapeutics is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceutical market and its drivers in oncology, immune-oncology and auto immune applications.
- Understanding of IP, regulatory and public healthcare systems is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Passionate well-organized, meeting deadlines
- International business experience
- Fluent in English and a second language
- 5 to 10+ years experience in Diagnostic and/or Pharmaceutical Industries
- chemistry or Pharmacology.
- PhD or MBA degree preferred
Please apply by e-mail and send your CV and motivational letter to HR@mycartis.net